You have no items in your shopping cart.
You're currently on:
FineTuxedos.com is a division of Paragon Stores. Paragon Stores is an ecommerce company focused on a number of niche verticals…we are based in White Plains, New York. Below are our current openings:
Social Media Management Remote Intern:
Writing blog posts, responding to comments on existing blog posts, and managing social profiles such as Twitter and Facebook.
- Professional content writing skills is required
- Familiarity with WordPress is preferred but not required
- Experience with online research related to the content being created
Position Details and Compensation:
- Paid, flat-fee per 300-400 word article (rate depends on experience)
- Remote-work position available to students around the US and Canada
- 3-6 month internship, starting September 2012
Marketing Internship at White Plains, NY Office:
Work with and learn from Senior Developer to build, maintain and promote brand and ecommerce websites. Assist in Developing basic web sites, landing pages, and create web based graphic design, Will be utilizing CMS and ecommerce platforms to perform basic updates
- knowledge in creating/optimizing basic web based graphics using PhotoShop
- Web specific skills including HTML, XHTML, CSS3 with Knowledge of W3C markup validation
- Basic understanding website design and usability
- Familiarity with basic search engine optimization (Basic knowledge of H tags and Meta Data)
- Excellent written, verbal, interpersonal, and communication skills
- Ability to assist in managing multiple projects and deadlines at once
- Working Knowledge in Microsoft Office Word and Excel
- Intermediate Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Dreamweaver, MS Word and Excel
- Experience in Using and managing Word Press Blogs Using Word Press Admin
- Experience building / modifying sites (portfolio recommended)
Our company builds and operates niche retail websites in different verticals. We are looking for an experienced Magento developer to work with our team. We are currently looking for a freelance relationship, however, if the fit is right it could lead to a full time position (with health benefits) fairly quickly.
You should be able to create, install and customize a Magento theme, plus have experience installing various Magento extensions. We are in the process of building several new websites that require design customizations, plus SEO tweaks and other custom functionality. Some of this work may require manipulating PHP code from 3rd party vendors. You may also be required to convert an HTML design into a Magento theme. There is no requirement for graphic design skills -- only that you can take a designer's HTML/CSS and convert it for use with Magento.
You may not outsource any of the work -- it must be done by you, and you should be a pro with Magento.
Skills & Requirements:
- • 2+ years experience working with Magento
• PHP Programming
• MySQL, PHP MyAdmin, CPanel
Other Helpful Skills (a PLUS but not required)
• Basic SEO Knowledge
• Experience with Crucial Web Hosting and virtual servers (semi-dedicated, shared)
• Project Management
• Wordpress, Drupal
• Photoshop, Dreamweaver