5 Frequently Asked Wedding Formal Wear Questions
[caption id="attachment_2496" align="alignleft" width="169"] Find wedding attire that's appropriate for the occasion.[/caption]
Whether you’re having a large or small wedding, there are certain dress code rules to remember when it comes to wedding attire for men—especially the groom. In this article, we are going to explore the five most frequently asked wedding formal wear questions.
- How should men dress in a formal wedding?
- Should I wear a tuxedo to a formal wedding?
- Formal Daytime - Suits
- Formal Evening – Dark colored tuxedos (or suits)
- Semi-Formal Daytime – Suits
- Semi-Formal Evening – Dark colored suits.
- Informal Daytime – Dress shirts and slacks with a sports jacket
- Informal Evening – Sports jackets and slacks or suits
- Should I rent a tuxedo or buy?
- What type of suit, shirt and tie should I wear?
- What other accessory should I wear?